Saturday, August 28, 2010

Introducing: AmyGravino.com!

Hello, loyal readers of my blog! I am most pleased and proud to present you all with my brand-new, fully-functional website: AmyGravino.com!.

AmyGravino.com is your one-stop shop for everything and anything relating to moi. It has my bio, my C.V., pieces of my writing, articles I've written, video and audio clips from media appearances that I've made, and more. The page for ASCOT, my college coaching LLC, is still under construction (which is fitting because I'm still trying to hammer out the details of setting up the LLC), but everything else is finished.

I am trying to attract people looking for college coaching or consulting services, or anyone looking for an autism/Asperger's Syndrome-related public speaker, and I knew I needed to have all of my information in one place, hence the creation of this shiny new site.

Now, I know I am no website designer, and it certainly doesn't look as good as if a professional did it. But, I worked very hard on creating all of the pages and putting stuff together, so I hope that you will all enjoy perusing it. If you have any (constructive) feedback to offer, then please, by all means, do let me know. And if you like what you see, please feel free to spread the word of AmyGravino.com as far and as wide as you like.

Also, I have added a new feature to my blog here: the "Share" button. It can be found on all of my current and previous blog entries, and its function is to make it easier for you to share my posts with whomever you think might want to read them! So please do use this feature at your convenience. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Weebly.com is one of the better "make it yourself" kits out there on the Web.

    The colours are so you.

    And I liked how there was a Disqus feedback on the Letter to the Younger Self page.

    And the About Me was very cool and true.

    ReplyDelete