Saturday, April 25, 2009

Edison School District - "No Parent Left Behind" night

So, as most of us know, April is Autism Awareness Month, and it's the month of the year in which I seem to receive the most business, public speaking gig-wise. This coming Tuesday, for example, I have two(!) speaking gigs: one in Bedford, NY with middle- and high-schoolers, and one in Stamford, CT with a parent group. Last Thursday, I spoke at Edison High School in Edison, NJ as part of their "No Parent Left Behind III" night. There, I delivered the keynote address, and a short Q&A session followed. My business manager, Nicole, was kind enough to film the talk for me, and I uploaded the video yesterday. So, here it is, my keynote address at Edison School District's "No Parent Left Behind III" night on April 23, 2009 (click to open in a separate window if you can't see it full-size here):



If you'd like to pass it on, the URL is http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3143Z11X (I had to use Megavideo because it's too big for Youtube). Thanks, and please be sure to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment