CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
I am recruiting males over the age of 18 with a clinical diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome for a study to teach how to ask someone out on a date. Sessions will be conducted three to four times per week. The study is currently ongoing and participation for each volunteer should last for approximately three weeks. If you are interested in participating in this research, please contact Amy Gravino at Amy@amygravino.com. Thank you!
Study Participation Criteria:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must have official Asperger’s Syndrome diagnosis from an outside agency or clinic
- Must live in the NYC/northern New Jersey area.
- Minimal to no previous dating skills training
- Must have at least two to three unsuccessful previous attempts at asking someone out for a date.